Note: Bette Schmidt Bradshaw's email address is email@example.com. It was left out of the Memory Book/Directory.
A new summary of the reunion weekend!!!!! 10/5-7/2018
- Friday Casula Kick-off Meet and Greet at BW3, Strongsville, 7 p.m.. See the invitation for details at http://valleyforge1968.classquest.com. Dress casual
- Friday football game. Meet at Byers field by 7 p.m. to see the Patriots take on Rocky River. Stay as long as you like and then go on to the Meet and Greet. Tickets are around $8 or less at the gate.
- Saturday tour of Valley Forge at noon. Free event. See the invitation for details.
- Saturday Evening Party at CROP, Bistro and Bar, Cleveland, 6:30-10:30. Suggestion to dress-up for this elegant venue. See the invitation for details.
- Sunday golf outing shotgun start at noon at Valleaire in Hinckley. Non-golfers are welcome to join the group in the pavilion in the late afternoon for social time. See the invitation for details and RSVP.
- Bring your HS and class memorabilia to display and share at the events on Friday and Saturday.
It’s Time for our...
VALLEY FORGE CLASS OF 1968
50 yr. Blast From the Past! Four Events!
Casual dress…60’s outfits are optional…!
“Selfie photos” will be encouraged at the reunion!
1. Saturday October 6, 2018
Crop Bistro and Bar
2537 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, 44113
(across from the West Side Market)
Early Bird Price: $75.00 per person:Procrastinator’s Price after 4:00 p.m. September 21: $85.00
Make your Reunion check or money order payable to:
VALLEY FORGE CLASS REUNION
Saturday’s per-person ticket price includes:
UNLIMITED HEAVY HORS D’OEUVRES , ONE FREE DRINK, THEN CASH BAR. gratuity and tax,
FREE class directory [$15 value!] for classmates, mailings, names tags, etc.
2. Tour Valley Forge HS Saturday, October 6 from 12 Noon - 1:00 p.m.
3. Friday, October 5, 2018 7:00 p.m. $15.00
Casual “Meet and Greet” kickoff at
Buffalo Wild Wings (BW3’s)
8465 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, Oh 44136
Wings, mini hotdogs, potato wedges and salad are served plus ONE FREE DRINK,then cash bar.
BEST VALUE: BOTH SATURDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT EVENTS:
$85.00 BEFORE SEPTEMBER 21!!!!
4. Golf Sunday, October 7. 1:00 P.M. Email Sam Annibale at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a hotel, Call 888-591-1234 and reserve your room at the
Hyatt Regency Cleveland at the Arcade
420 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44114
Rate if booked by August 6, 2018: $159.00 +tax
The Reunion Committee thanks you for your prompt reply, and looks forward to seeing you in October!
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CALL 330-666-1193 or E-mail email@example.com
You can also take advantage of this web site to communicate with our classmates. You MUST create or update your profile to send emails to other classmates. If you have a recent photo of yourself and/or family, you can post it to your profile. You may also post a "Then" picture from your yearbook. To do this, click on the GREEN "SIGN UP" BUTTON on the upper right corner and create a classmate profile by clicking the "Create Your Profile" link.
Classmates that have posted profiles, photos and stories may or may not be planning on attending your reunion. This is just an area for communication and it is not a list of those attending your reunion, so please take a moment to create or update your classmate profile.
NOTE: Once you have added your details, it may take up to 24 hours for the web organizer to authenticate your profile, so please be patient and do not create a second profile.